Website City of Waco
Food Service Coordinator – Zoo
City of Waco
Salary: Depends on Qualifications
Job Number: 2022-01000
Location: Waco, TX
Job Type: Full Time
Under basic supervision of Guest Services Manager, oversees food concession services for the City.
Minimum starting salary: $36,279.36 depending on qualifications
Essential functions, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include any of the following representative duties, knowledge, and skills. Factors such as regular attendance at the job are not routinely listed in job descriptions but are an essential function. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Coordinates food concession, manages food preparation, and reviews sales and food inventory.
• Ensures food services comply with safety and health standards; monitors operational procedures, evaluates operational efficiency, inspects cleanliness of work areas, and resolves operational issues.
• Coordinates food concessions staff; trains and develops staff skills; and meets regularly with Guest Services Manager to discuss and resolve workload and operational issues; assigns daily tasks and projects
• Receives weekly food orders and maintains accurate inventory, anticipates needs for the upcoming week and submits weekly food orders, ensures sufficient inventory for concessions.
• Completes daily, weekly, and monthly inventory reports.
• Supports the relationship between the City of Waco and the general public by demonstrating courteous and cooperative behavior when interacting with citizens, visitors and City staff; maintains confidentiality of work-related issues and City information.
• Performs other duties as required or assigned.
• Driving is essential.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Two years’ crew lead, line cook, food prep, and inventory rotation in a restaurant kitchen
• Must possess a valid Texas Driver’s License.
• Must possess valid Texas ServSafe and food handler’s certifications
• Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
EEO StatementThe City of Waco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing fair and equal treatment of all applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
To apply, please visit https://apptrkr.com/2751891
The City of Waco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing fair and equal treatment of all applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
To apply for this job please visit apptrkr.com.