Website City of Waco
Video Production Specialist
City of Waco
Salary: Depends on Qualifications
Job Number: 2022-01017
Location: Waco, TX
Department: Municipal Information
Job Type: Full Time
Under general supervision, shoots and edits video for the Waco City Cable Channel.
Minimum Starting Salary: $41,245.60 depending on qualifications
2 positions available
Essential functions, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include any of the following representative duties, knowledge and skills. Factors such as regular attendance at the job are not routinely listed in job descriptions but are an essential function. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Shoots and edits video and photos for presentation on TV and social media websites; performs technical setup of studio and remote location sites; edits images and uploads photos and video clips.
• Maintains TV equipment, computers and software; troubleshoots malfunctions and corrects them according to standard procedures and operating manuals and assures all systems are safely backed up.
• Available to monitor PEG and streaming channels at all times to assure proper functioning of equipment; trouble shoots telecast problems.
• Supports the relationship between the City of Waco and the general public by demonstrating courteous and cooperative behavior when interacting with citizens, visitors and City staff; maintains confidentiality of work-related issues and City information; available at various hours and performs other duties as required or assigned.
• May be required to respond afterhours, including holidays and weekends, in the event of a departmental or City-wide emergency.
• Driving is essential.
• Associate’s Degree in Video Production, Broadcast Technology or a related field
• One years’ experience in video production
• OR an equivalent combination of education and experience in video production
• Must possess a valid Texas Driver’s License
• Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
EEO StatementThe City of Waco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing fair and equal treatment of all applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
To apply, please visit https://apptrkr.com/2776056
The City of Waco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing fair and equal treatment of all applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
To apply for this job please visit apptrkr.com.