Foamtec International LLC
JOB Description: Accounting Specialist
OBJECTIVE: Provide administrative support along with accounting tasks that aid the daily business of operations.
REPORTS TO: Accounting Manager
Performs routine accounting activities and maintenance of the general ledger, preparation of various internal and external accounting statements and financial reports. Owns the company AP/AR duties and reconciliation. Assists with Month End Close duties as assigned. Manages Intercompany transactions and reconciliation.
· Processing AP ‐ Processing and posting payments. Entry of invoices, into divisional profit centers, vouchering and processing checks weekly. Maintaining accounts payable aging and analysis. General ledger posting and monthly / year‐end reconciliations.
· Processing AR ‐ Processing and applying customer checks, credit card and or wire payments to invoices. Maintaining accounts receivable aging and analysis. Assists with problem collections and reconciliations. General ledger posting and monthly / year‐end reconciliations.
· Monthly Bank reconciliations.
· Inter-Company accounting correspondence and management – Reporting monthly sales and expenses to corporate office.
· Patents and Trademarks – Maintain current and apply for new patents/ trademarks, as required. Audit Trademark attorney annually.
· Sales – Monthly, determine and report sales commissions for distributors as required. Audit and participate in the approval of all inside and outside contracts.
· Set up and Maintain New Customers and Vendors – Set up new customers and run credit applications to determine credit worthiness and credit limit.
· Reconcile Expense Reports weekly for employees according to internal procedures.
· Assist with Month-End Close process.
· Various Ad-Hoc Accounting Projects and Reconciliations.
Required: High school diploma prefer degree in Accounting or related field, or equivalent with at least 3‐5 years continuous accounting experience. Manufacturing experience a plus. Advanced computer experience with advanced excel.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org