Website Heart of Texas Electric Coop
HOTEC provides electricity to rural areas of Central Texas.
Serves as primary contact in the provision of services, disconnects/connects, problem resolution, payment arrangements, general inquires, and account maintenance.
1. Answer incoming phone calls.
2. Issues and receives requests for connections/disconnections, meter exchanges or changes in electric service.
3. Answers questions about service, and processes appropriate member requests relating to electric service or accounts.
4. Processes completed orders and schedules engineering appointments as required.
5. Processes applications for new service.
6. May solicit the sale of new or diversified services or products.
7. Expected to work overtime when needed and subject to being called in at any time.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org