Jag Aviation Inc. Jag Aviation Inc.
Jag Aviation Inc.
This position reports directly to the Line Service Supervisor and is responsible for performing various line service duties.
Major Job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Refueling aircraft
· Towing aircraft
· Custodial duties
· Customer Service
· Front desk concierge
· Testing fuel trucks and farm for product quality
· Record findings of product quality in daily records
· Aircraft lavatory
· Cleaning fuel trucks
· Marshalling Aircraft
· Baggage handling for crew and passengers
Minor duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Answering telephone for business
· Relaying messages to employees
· Creating accounts for new customers
· Mowing, weed eating, all over landscaping on grounds surrounding FBO, Avionics, Fuel Farm and Maintenance.
Years of Experience: No experience needed. On the job training.
· Must be able to read, write, understand and speak English
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time
· Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs., climb ladders, and bend down
· Must be able to pass a company background and drug test
· Flight-line and hangar at time in inclement weather
· Work around chemicals, solvents and paints.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com