Position: Avionics Technician
Scope of responsibilities:
This position reports directly to the Avionics Supervisor and is responsible for performing various avionics repairs and installs.
Job duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Be able to perform 91.411 and 91.413 Cert.
· Autopilot install experience
· Possess the ability to read wiring diagrams
Years of Experience: Minimum of 3 years of General Aviation experience
· Must be able to read, write, understand and speak English
· Must have knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations
· Must be able to work in confined spaces
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time
· Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs., climb ladders, and maneuver around aircraft
· Must be able to pass a company background and drug test
· Flight-line and hangar at time in inclement weather
· Work around chemicals, solvents and paints.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com