Jag Aviation Inc. Jag Aviation Inc.
Jag Aviation Inc.
Scope of responsibilities:
This mid-level reports directly to the Director of Maintenance and is responsible for performing aircraft maintenance department daily activities..
Reports directly to Director of Maintenance
· Responsible for all log book/AD research and inspections
· Responsible for ensuring quality work standards are adhered to at all times while maintaining schedule of work to be completed
· Responsible for communication to director any and all quality issues/questions that arise and coordinate with director on quality resolutions.
· Develops/builds shop work order paperwork and assigns work based on priorities set by the Director of Maintenance
· May assist Director of Maintenance in development of departmental budget
· Leads, directs and develops the mechanics in their respective areas.
· Makes recommendations concerning personnel issues to the Director of Maintenance
· Reviews work orders to ensure accuracy and completeness when shop work order is finished before aircraft is released. This includes ensuring parts certifications and log entries are completed before work order is turned in for billing.
· Assists Director of Maintenance with preparations of estimates. This includes parts pricing and labor estimates as the work progresses
· Coordinates customer relations with Director of Maintenance on a regular basis
· Coordinates with parts department for any and all parts/supplies needed for mechanics to complete the work
· Ensures technicians keep work areas/shop clean including tool control defined by director to a level fitting a professional business
· Ensure time accounting for technicians is managed and accurate.
Required certifications, ratings:
Current A&P required
I.A. preferred but not required
Years of Experience: Minimum of 4 years of General Aviation or Part 145 experience
· Must be able to read, write, understand and speak English
· Must have knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations
· Must be able to work in confined spaces
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time
· Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs., climb ladders, and maneuver around aircraft
· Must be able to pass a company background and drug test
· Flight-line and hangar at time in inclement weather
· Work around chemicals, solvents and paints.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org