Website Jag Aviation Inc.
Jag Aviation Inc.
JAG Aviation, Inc.
Position: Line Service Technician
Scope of responsibilities:
This position reports directly to the Line Service Supervisor and is responsible for performing various line service duties.
Major Job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Refueling aircraft
· Towing aircraft
· Custodial duties
· Customer Service
· Front desk concierge
· Testing fuel trucks and farm for product quality
· Record findings of product quality in daily records
· Aircraft lavatory
· Cleaning fuel trucks
· Marshalling Aircraft
· Baggage handling for crew and passengers
Minor duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Answering telephone for business
· Relaying messages to employees
· Creating accounts for new customers
· Mowing, weed eating, all over landscaping on grounds surrounding FBO, Avionics, Fuel Farm and Maintenance.
Years of Experience: No experience needed. On the job training.
· Must be able to read, write, understand and speak English
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time
· Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs., climb ladders, and bend down
· Must be able to pass a company background and drug test
· Flight-line and hangar at time in inclement weather
· Work around chemicals, solvents and paints.
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK WEEKEND HOURS
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com