Website MarathonNorco Aerospace, Inc.
MarathonNorco Aerospace, Inc.
This position has the function of processing, repair, and assembly of returned mechanical products, under the authority of the Company’s FAA Repair Station certificate, and follows FAA regulations for repairing airworthy products by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate(s).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Receives and logs returned products. Evaluates returned products to determine scope of work and parts required for repair.
· Orders parts, tools, supplies required for maintaining operational flow of product repairs. Maintains required paperwork and data entry in accordance with Company procedures and computerized system.
· Performs repair and test operations in accordance with proper documentation. Documents repair work performed in accordance with repair station procedures and policy.
· Coordinates and expedites other repair/assembly operations with production control and manufacturing supervisors. Strives to meet Company performance goals.
· Provides supervision and training to other Assembly & Return Repairer(s).
· Participates in audits of FAA procedures.
· Complies with and conducts business in accordance with the letter, spirit, and intent of all relevant laws and regulations, policies, work procedures, instructions; wherefore, refrains from any illegal, dishonest, unethical conduct. Maintains communications with all employees, vendors, customers and others in a cooperative and professional manner, while treating them in with dignity, respect and courtesy.
· Performs other related duties as required and may be assigned.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL EDUCATION, SKILLS, and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Education: High school diploma or GED, associate’s degree (A.S.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred.
· Experience: Three (3) years applied experience and/or training in mechanical assembly and repair.
· Or, equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Other aerospace assembly background experience a plus.
In addition, this position requires:
· Ability to comprehend oral and graphic instructions or technical information, and write simple documentation and correspondence. Effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to assembly workers, supervisors, engineers, FAA inspectors and certification officials, customers, and other employees of the organization.
· Working knowledge of mechanical assembly and problem diagnosis to the component parts level. Ability to identify technical problems, evaluate and select available options for solutions, and to carry out instructions furnished.
· Ability to read and interpret blueprints and interpret engineering specifications. Good knowledge of hand tools, machinery, and mechanical test equipment.
· Basic proficiency computer skills in Windows interface, Microsoft package (Outlook, Word, Excel), and databases.
· Familiar with concepts of quality control and safety involving mechanical repairs.
· This position must meet “US Person” Export Control compliance requirements, as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15, which includes: US Citizen, US National, Legal Permanent Resident, Asylee, or Refugee.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
· Required to complete qualifications and obtain the FAA Repairman Certificate.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms.
· The employee is occasionally required to walk and move about the facility, sit, and talk or hear.
· The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
· Required to pass visual acuity exam (with or without corrective lenses) and other visual testing requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org