Website Texas Life Insurance Company
A life insurance carrier located in Waco, Texas
This position communicates with customers regarding requests concerning their policy. This includes individual billing, policy values, policy changes, correspondence and working in the call center.
Major Responsibilities: List the major responsibilities of the job starting with the most important area responsibility first.
1. To answer phone calls from customers within mandated SLA’s. (30 second monthly average speed of answer and 5% monthly abandonment rate) Work in telephone call center, willing to work extended hours when needed from either 7:00 A.M.; or, remaining at work until 6:00 P.M.
2. Process billing changes for policies, including setting up EFTs, removing policies from payroll billing, handling billing inquiries, and reinstatement processing.
3. Process cancellation requests, policy loans, withdrawals and surrenders. Calculate taxable gain and perform tax reporting on disbursements.
4. Performs policy changes including address changes, name and ownership changes, assignments, death of owner, increases/decreases, adding/removing benefits, removing/reducing ratings, smoker changes and reinstatement of lapsed policies.
5. Perform user testing for policy administration system when needed.
6. Ability to compose and produce correspondence to policyholders.
To apply for this job please visit www.texaslife.com.