Website Time Manufacturing - Versalift
Versalift is an engineering, manufacturing and service company.
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!!!
WHY WORK AT VERSALIFT?
It is an exciting time to work for Versalift as a Painter since more and more customers around the world depend on us.
Because so much of the power grid is connected through overhead means, a number of governments and municipalities classify our company as essential activity for critical infrastructure. Customers use Time/Versalift products to provide electric and stand-by power for a variety of organizations like hospitals, grocery stores, workplaces and people’s homes. Our aerial lifts are used by municipalities and State Departments of Transportation in the service of highway lighting, traffic signals and signage to help keep people safer on the road. Tree care companies and forest services need bucket trucks to care for and maintain trees on public and private lands. Public works departments use our products to maintain bridges essential for ground transportation.
To achieve our vision of uninterrupted access to the products and services for our customers, we need people to join us who are passionate about creating modern work vehicles that exceed our customers’ expectations.
It’s not just a job. It’s a passion. It’s a pledge. We collaborate every day with creative, committed people who transform methods for creating the best aerial lift products and services. At the core of it all, is the opportunity to innovate, create and manufacture new technologies to improve work effectiveness and enhance safety.
If that sounds like you, we want you to apply.
About Versalift, a Time Manufacturing Company
Versalift is an engineering, manufacturing and service company whose people focus on improvements to bucket trucks, cable placers, digger derricks and other utility trucks. The company has continued to deliver the safest, most reliable and highest quality bucket trucks to its’ customers, in a variety of industries, for nearly six decades.
Versalift believes that diversity creates an environment in which our employees can flourish. We understand the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities.
Our locations feature a variety of work environments. Headquartered in Waco, Texas, Versalift provides products and operates technical and sales offices, manufacturing sites, and distributors globally. To learn more, visit versalift.com.
Painter Job Description
Prime, paint and finish painted parts to quality standards. Automotive style painter needed for this position.
Painter: QUALIFICATIONS and REQUIREMENTS
· Five years of automotive painting experience needed.
· Ability to lift 60 lbs.
· Ability to spray with both conventional and airless spray equipment.
· Ability to sand and do minor repair work as required.
· Ability to read work orders and understand options required.
· Ability to read and understand schedule.
· Ability to work with others as a team to achieve goals.
· Ability to work shifts and hours required, which could include weekends.
· Ability to work in manufacturing environment, subject to heat, cold, noise, dust, and fumes.
· Ability to paper and tape off parts as needed.
Painter: JOB DUTIES INCLUDED BUT NOT LIMITED TO
· Identify parts by name to be painted.
· Move parts into and out of paint booths and oven.
· Clean and prepare part properly prior to paint.
· Inspect parts for proper weld and grind work and return for repair of the parts not meeting standards.
· Prime and paint parts to required standards.
· Move completed parts to next area.
· Complete documentation as required.
· Use and wear all safety equipment and supplies required for painting.
· Observe all safety rules as required by company.
· Clean and maintain equipment and work areas.
· Perform other related duties as required.
Versalift is committed to providing our associates with a full spectrum of benefits because we know when you’re healthy—physically, financially, and emotionally—you can perform at your best. We also know that health and retirement benefits play an important role in attracting great people.
Our full range of benefits include:
· Health insurance – medical, prescription drug, dental, and vision plan
· Life & AD&D Insurance
· MD Live program
· 401(k), with a company match
· Paid holidays and vacation time available
· Hearing Savings Plan
· Employee Assistance Program
· Travel Assistance
· Life Planning and Legal Resources
· And more.
Time Manufacturing – Versalift is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Time Manufacturing – Versalift is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Time Manufacturing – Versalift are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Time Manufacturing – Versalift will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Time Manufacturing – Versalift encourages applicants of all ages.
Pay is D.O.E.
To apply for this job email your details to HumanResources@Versalift.com