Waco Boom is the benchmark manufacturer and supplier of fiberglass booms for aerial devices. Waco Boom has a global reputation of providing dependability in fit, strength, and non-conductivity. This reputation is built on an extensive history and focus on producing superior booms to match the design and function of each insulated aerial unit. We currently have a Maintenance Technician position available.
We are seeking an individual with industrial experience and knowledge in the following key areas:
Electrical (220V and 480V)
· Ability to perform work while standing, bending, squatting, and/or walking.
· Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision and hearing.
· Requires the use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations.
· Requires bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, reaching.
· Requires the ability to lift, carry, push or pull weights, up to 75 pounds
· Requires ability to work around moving machinery, being exposed to marked changes in temperature and humidity, and exposure to dust, fumes and gases.
* High school diploma or GED certificate and four years experience or more in related skilled trades.
* Valid Texas driver’s license
Benefits include health, dental, vision, life, STD and LTD insurance and 401k. The job is located in Waco, Texas. No relocation is provided for this position.
Interested candidates please send resume to HR@vandlmanagement.com
To apply for this job email your details to HR@vandlmanagement.com