Website Waco Family Medicine
Waco Family Medicine
REPORTS TO: Chief Operating Officer
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
· At least five years of experience in marketing and long-range planning.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Understanding of healthcare market developments.
· Thorough understanding of marketing strategies and practices.
· Familiarity with data sets related to geographic service area and target patient population.
· Proficiency in analyzing and visualizing data for managerial decision making.
· Direct experience working with organization’s diverse target patient population
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
· Understanding of design and proficiency with design software.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Oversees, Coordinates, and Participates in the development of marketing strategies and products for the organization.
· Directs and implements the organization’s advertising and promotional activities.
· Analyzes target market information to identify and recommend effective marketing approaches.
· Identifies new market segments that will benefit from company services.
· Prepares effective advertising campaigns based on market research.
· Collaborates with Director of Communication to develop specific marketing materials
· Maintains knowledge on emerging marketing products and services.
· Collaborates with senior executives to develop growth plans for the organization.
· Forecasts, drafts, implements, and oversees the department’s operating budget.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
§ Other duties as assigned by supervisor
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
§ Visual and auditory accuracy
§ Shift length – 8 hours
§ Indoor setting – office in GWLS building
§ Frequent use of computer
§ Long periods of sitting
§ Frequent use of telephone
§ Continuous repetitive grasping and manipulation of both hands
§ Continuous conversational communication
§ Occasional reaching, walking, squatting, bending, kneeling, twisting and climbing
§ Occasionally carrying, lifting, pushing and pulling of up to 25 lbs.
§ Occasionally working in confined, noisy, dusty areas
§ Periodic use of personal transportation
§ Understand/carry out simple/detailed, oral/written instructions with retention
§ Read and interpret detailed specifications
TO APPLY: Please visit our website at www.wacofamilymedicine.org and fill out an online application located under Careers.
To apply for this job please visit wacofamilymedicine.org.