Website YMCA of Central Texas
- Oversee sports activities where all participants can have fun, stay safe and learn.
- Know, follow and enforce all rules and regulations for each sports program.
- Assist in set-up and take-down of sports equipment as needed. If closing, be prepared to stay until the last child is gone.
- Be ready to initiate and participate in activities while interacting with children.
- Assist coaches with equipment or supplies necessary for the sports activity.
- Ensures that program standards are met and safety procedures are followed.
- Communicates program information and schedules to parents.
- Keeps accurate program documentation of attendance records.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be knowledgeable of the rules and regulations of organized sports.
- Experience in teaching, coaching or participating in sports programs.
- Good communication, motivational and problem solving skills required.
- Must be able to work with individuals and groups.
- Ability to relate effectively to diverse groups of people from all social and economic segments of the community in a respectful manner.
- Ability to maintain a calm, professional presence when handling stressful or difficult situations.
- CPR, First Aid, AED certification required within 30 days of hire.
- Child Abuse Prevention training within 30 days of hire.
Waco Family Y
6800 Harvey Drive
Waco, Texas 76710
Email application request to: HR@ymcactx.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com