Website YMCA of Central Texas
Maintain a safe and neat pool environment for all aquatics participants. Follow and enforce all pool/facility rules and regulations. Be able to lead others and communicate effectively with people of all ages, individually or in groups.
- Current YMCA Lifeguard certification or equivalent.
- Current Basic Life support or professional rescuer CPR/AED, first aid, and emergency oxygen administration certifications.
- Must be 16 years or older.
- Child abuse prevention training within 30 days of hire date.
- Ability to maintain certification-level physical and mental readiness.
- Must demonstrate lifeguard skills in accordance with YMCA standards.
Waco Family Y
6800 Harvey Drive
Waco, TX 76710
Email application request to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org