Website YMCA of Central Texas
Site Directors are responsible for the management of their assigned site (location), including staff, school-age children and activities. Must be highly dependable and show emotional maturity. Establish and maintain good relations with parents, and school representatives. Supervise site record keeping including attendance, food program count, enrollment forms, conferences with parents, and any communication with the school office.
· Prior experience working in a licensed childcare facility.
· Associate’s degree in Education, Child Development or related field.
· Child Care Director License preferred.
· Satisfactory results of background check through Childcare Licensing and FBI fingerprints.
· Must complete CPR/ First Aid certification within 30 days of hire.
Waco Family Y
6800 Harvey Drive
Waco, Texas 76710
Email application request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com