Monday – Friday 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Responsible for supervising school-age children in licensed child care after school programs.
- Possess emotional maturity and be sensitive to children’s needs.
- Previous experience working in a licensed childcare facility is preferred.
- Must be reliable with a good attendance record.
- High school diploma or meet section 3300A of TDFPS standards.
- Satisfactory results of background check through Child Care Licensing and FBI fingerprints.
- Must attend Child Abuse Prevention Training prior to first day of work.
- Must complete CPR/ First Aid certification within 30 days of hire.
Waco Family Y
6800 Harvey Drive
Waco, Texas 76710
Email application request to: HR@ymcactx.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com