Website YMCA of Central Texas
The Personal Trainer welcomes, connects, and supports clients in achieving their healthy living goals. Works with the client to develop and implement a plan focusing on strength and wellness to result in improving the quality of life. Applicant must have high school diploma or GED.
- Plan, supervise, and administer the individual workout programs for each participant in order to promote healthy living goals and objectives.
- Contact participant(s) and schedule personal workout appointment times.
- Accurately document sessions upon completion.
- Maintain working knowledge of wellness and trends; observe and adjust approach to support the participant’s capabilities, physical condition, health, and culture.
- Gather information and display empathy in support of helping the participant build confidence to achieve their health and wellness goals.
- Identify and celebrate the successes of each participant.
- Return all equipment used during session to its proper place and in order.
- Report accidents or injuries and complete appropriate forms as required.
- Enforce and follow all YMCA facility rules and regulations.
- Must be reliable with a good attendance record.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Apply at Waco Family Y
6800 Harvey Drive
Waco, TX 76710
Email application request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com