Wellness Center Attendant
The Wellness Center Attendant creates a safe environment while welcoming, connecting and supporting members in achieving their wellness goals.
- Assists with tours responsive to the needs of prospective members.
- Assist participants with cardio and/or weight equipment.
- Shares wellness program information with members, using available tools and resources.
- Actively participates in maintaining equipment sanitation standards.
- Ability to develop positive, authentic relationships with people.
- Ability to maintain a calm, professional presence.
- Must possess High school diploma or equivalent.
- CPR, First Aid, and AED certifications required within 30 days of hire.
Waco Family Y
6800 Harvey Drive
Waco, Texas 76710
Email application request to: HR@ymcactx.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com